Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!

So, we are officially back to the internet world. Hello again. I have returned. What did I learn from my blogging internet/movie hiatus?And what happen in the last month?

-Just deprivation is not a means to holiness without purpose and fiery intent.
-I can find way too many things to do to occupy my time
-I love to craft- maybe too much
-Pink Eye sucks
-Pink Eye sucks
-Belle turned 4!!!!!
-I sold something I made!
-I want to know the Lord more
-I'm going to have a baby-hopefully I knew this already
-I'm going to start an Etsy account, and that weirds me out
-I want to focus my time more on the important things in life

I have much more to say, but it will have to wait till later. Belle needs me to play guitar with her.

2 comments:

mostly ugly said...

dude pink eye sucks. so glad you're back. been missin' ya.

G Neal said...

welcome back! I'm proud of you for etsying! I'm still trying to get up the nerve! It helped to set one up for Grandma Sue and do sweet pea's but etsy seems like a big commitment! Your pic's are getting more and more beautiful! I didn't get to comment on your incredible header before your hiatus ! Love it!
~g